Aldi’s Cute Cheese Assortment for Valentine’s Day Has Us Head Over Heels
Aldi wants to win your heart with its Valentine's Day cheeses!
Looking for a way to say “I love you” on Valentine’s Day? I can whole-HEART-edly endorse starting with the tastebuds. You could give the gift of chocolate. But our beloved discount grocer, Aldi, is offering an adorable Valentine’s Day cheese assortment.
It’s perfect—because cheese is one of the 5 things you need to buy at Aldi.
Here Are the Cheeses to Choose From
The cheeses are all Aldi Finds, so start looking for ’em ASAP on January 29. (Like the cheese advent calendar, they’re probably not going to be on the shelf for long.) Each cheese is only $3.99 for 5.3 ounces, so mix and match with abandon:
- Wensleydale Cheese with Raspberries and White Chocolate: Let’s say you have a sweet tooth, while your sweetheart is a sucker for savory flavors. How do you choose? The Wensleydale cheese is a balanced combo, and even better: it’s heart-shaped.
- Mature Cheddar: The English cheddar also comes in a Valentine’s Day-ready heart shape and is wrapped in a classic Valentine’s Day bright red wax.
- Wensleydale Cheese with Gin and Rhubarb: Spread on freshly-baked crusty French bread or on homemade crispy crackers. Yum!
Feel like making a Valentine’s Day-inspired cheese board? Here’s your guide.
More Heart-Shaped Foods That Are Too Cute
Feel the love—Aldi has all sorts of heart-shaped Aldi Finds to look for on January 29. Here are our top picks:
- Reggano Valentine’s Day Pasta: It’s heart-shaped, need we say more? Serve with a romantic dinner.
- Shortbread Cookie Hearts: They come in cherry or strawberry, and we just can’t decide between them.
- Chocolate Truffle Hearts: It’s a Valentine’s Day classic through and through.
- Valentine Hearts Fruit Flavored Snacks: When you need a heart-shaped snack fit for a lunchbox!