Dairy Queen’s Fall Blizzards Are Back—Here’s a Look at the Lineup for 2021
It may be 70° and sunny outside, but Dairy Queen fall Blizzards are already in season.
The temperature may be dropping, but we’re never going to say no to a DQ Blizzard. The soft serve company came up with this iconic dessert in 1985, and it’s only become more popular with new seasonal flavors. Now, after sweetening up our summer with an amazing lineup, they’ve just announced the Dairy Queen fall Blizzards, and we’ve already got our spoons poised!
What Are the Dairy Queen Fall Blizzards?
Four of our favorite Blizzard flavors are back on the menu for the season, along with three brand-new ones. This list will make you want to head straight for the drive-thru.
- Pecan Pie Apple Blizzard: There’s nothing that announces autumn like a good pecan pie, and DQ knows it. This treat has vanilla soft serve blended with pecans (obviously), brown sugar pie pieces and caramel.
- Sea Salt Toffee Fudge Blizzard: Sweet and salty is a combination we’ll never get tired of. With fudge pieces, salted toffee pieces and caramel blended into a vanilla soft serve, this one might be our favorite of the bunch.
- Reese’s Pieces Cookie Dough Blizzard: Every time we think Reese’s can’t get better, they surprise us. This dessert combines Reese’s Pieces, chocolate chip cookie dough, and peanut butter topping with vanilla soft serve for the ultimate treat.
- Oreo Mocha Fudge Blizzard: If there’s one thing that can beat some good ol’ homemade Oreo fudge, it’s this Blizzard. With Oreo cookie pieces, chocolate fudge chunks and coffee blended into a classic vanilla soft serve, this is a treat made for all the chocolate lovers out there.
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzard: Nothing beats a classic fresh pumpkin pie—but the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard is a close second. This fan-favorite earns its place with pieces of real pumpkin pie blended into a vanilla soft serve, crowned with whipped topping and nutmeg.
- Royal Ultimate Choco Brownie Dough Blizzard: Cookie dough better watch out—it’s got competition! Vanilla soft serve meets brownie dough, chocolate fudge chunks and cocoa fudge to make a Blizzard that’ll have you wondering how something this delicious is still legal.
- Choco-dipped Strawberry Blizzard: The perfect send-off to summer, this Blizzard is a combination of two classic flavors. With chocolate fudge chunks and real strawberries blended into a vanilla soft-serve, you’ll definitely be buying this one again.
When Will They Be Available?
The full Dairy Queen fall Blizzard menu is already out, so head to DQ before these flavors go out of season! They’re usually in stores through October, so you can enjoy them alongside other autumn favorites like the PSL.