Dairy Queen Just Rolled Out the Summer Menu for 2022 and It’s Ah-Maze-Ing
Yep, the Cotton Candy Blizzard is back on the menu.
Summer’s here, which obviously means it’s time for peach lemonade margaritas, summer recipes and more. DQ kicked off spring by revealing the Fruity Blast Dipped Cone, and they’re set to make summer even better with the new Summer Blizzard Treat Menu! Dairy Queen brought back some classic summer flavors, but there are three brand-new Blizzards as well!
DQ Now Has Six Summer Blizzards
You read that right. Dairy Queen Summer Blizzards are finally here, and of course, the Cotton Candy Blizzard is one of ’em. Each flavor is as mouthwatering as the last. The menu has something to satisfy all fruit fans and chocolate lovers, so no one will be left out.
- Oreo Dirt Pie: This brand-new Blizzard is made with Oreo cookie pieces, gummy worms and fudge crumble, all blended with classic DQ soft serve. It’s all our childhood dreams rolled into one.
- Caramel Fudge Cheesecake: Hello, cheesecake pieces and fudge-covered salty caramel pieces!
- Cotton Candy: An ice-creamy twist on the popular fair food with pink and blue sprinkles hidden throughout layers of that trademark DQ soft serve.
- Girl Scout Thin Mints: Your favorite cookie pieces are blended with refreshing mint and DQ’s signature soft serve for a cool treat that’s perfect to beat the heat.
- Nestle Drumstick with Peanuts: Yup, another childhood favorite gets the DQ treatment with crispy, chocolate-covered Drumstick waffle cone pieces and chopped peanuts blended with soft serve.
- Caramel Drumstick with Peanuts: Why stop at just one Drumstick Blizzard Treat? This one rounds out DQ’s Drumstick Duo and features chocolate-covered Drumstick pieces, peanuts and caramel topping blended with soft serve.
- Very Cherry Chip: This flavor is perfect for chocolate and fruit lovers, containing soft serve blended with cherry and choco chunks.
When Can I Get ‘Em?
Lucky for us, these decadent Blizzards are already available at your local Dairy Queen. Keep in mind the summer menu is a limited-time-only deal, so you’ll have to swoop in to scoop up all this goodness ASAP.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to check out DQ’s brand-new Stackburgers!