Hallmark Is Showing a Bunch of NEW Christmas Movies This Thanksgiving
It's seven days of Thanksgiving magic!
The end of November seems to be creeping up on us faster than we can keep up. Wasn’t it just Halloween?! While the holidays might look different this year, that doesn’t mean we won’t have our favorite movie marathons. You know what I’m talking about…Hallmark, of course!
The connoisseur of Christmas movies is here to brighten up our lives once again with entertainment that will charm and enchant during the holiday season. True, their Christmas movies might already be slated to show in November, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a Thanksgiving marathon, too!
What Movies Are Part of the Thanksgiving Marathon?
Well, we hope you really, really like Hallmark’s Christmas movies (which you totally should), because this marathon is going to have a lot of ’em! The entire marathon is weeklong event—seven days straight of jingly, jolly joy! And yes, while you might be afraid they’re just Christmas movies you’ve already seen in the past…worry not. There are seven new movies for this holiday event.
Here are the movies and show times:
- Heart of the Holidays (starring Vanessa Lengies & Corey Sevier), November 23 @ 8 p.m. EST
- A Christmas Tree Grows in Colorado (starring Rochelle Aytes & Mark Taylor), November 24 @ 8 p.m. EST
- Good Morning Christmas! (starring Alison Sweeney & Marc Blucas), November 25 @ 8 p.m. EST
- Christmas by Starlight (starring Kimberley Sustad & Paul Campbell), November 26 @ 8 p.m. EST
- Five Star Christmas (starring Bethany Joy Lenz & Victor Webster), November 27 @ 8 p.m. EST
- Christmas Waltz (starring Lacey Chabert & Will Kemp), November 28 @ 8 p.m. EST
- If I Only Had Christmas (starring Candace Cameron Bure & Warren Christie), November 29 @ 8 p.m. EST
The one I’m most looking forward to is Christmas Waltz. It’s a story about Avery, a bride whose picture-perfect Christmas wedding has gone awry, who finally faces her fears and pursues her passion of dance with the help of a certain dance instructor. Sounds like a lovely holiday romance to me!
Grab a Treat and Take a Seat
If you haven’t already, it’s the perfect time to snag a few bottles of Hallmark’s signature holiday-themed wine. We’ve even got some perfect snacks to help you enjoy your binging sesh. Be safe this holiday season!