Starbucks Halloween Cups Are Here—and They Glow in the Dark
I need that Glow-in-the-Dark Tree cold cup.
Listen, as a Halloween-lovin’ gal myself, I’ve been waiting for the fall season to sweep in like a witch on her broomstick. Combine that with my coffee addiction, and suddenly you’ll find me at a Starbucks every morning without fail.
The brand-new Starbucks fall menu has officially arrived, and you know what that means. PSLs and Apple Crisp Oatmilks all day, every day, baby! Let’s not forget the secret Halloween classics, though—Hocus Pocus Frappuccinos, anyone?
To top off all that spooky excitement, the new Starbucks Halloween cups are making their debut. The best part? They glow in the dark.
The Starbucks Halloween Cups for 2022
There are nine new items in this creepy cup drop:
- Multi-Eyes Glow in the Dark Tumbler: This light purple tumbler is perfect for those early morning drives. Creatures of the night open their eyes in the dark for an awfully scary sight—perfect to hold your secret menu Halloween drinks. Pick up a 12-ounce tumbler for $19.95.
- Night Crackle Glow in the Dark Tumbler: Remember a few years ago when everyone had crackled nail polish? This brings back those nostalgic vibes with a little green and black flair. Grab a 16-ounce tumbler for $14.95.
- Periwinkle Raven Glow in the Dark Cup: Need a cold drink on a cold day? Now you’re talking my language. This beautiful periwinkle cup comes with a glittered raven emblazoned on the front. This 24-ounce cup goes for $19.95.
- Tree Glow in the Dark Cold Cup: This is the one I’ve definitely got my eyes on. This dark purple cup comes with the design of a large, spooky tree with some mysterious eyes. I’ll be grabbing this 24-ounce cup for $19.95 ASAP.
- Raven’s Perch Glow in the Dark Cold Cup: This creepy cup displays a Halloween-themed gradient with a mess of twisted branches and, of course, the wicked raven sitting atop her perch. Use it for your next Caramel Pumpkin Macchiato. Pick up this 16-ounce cold cup for $16.95.
- Glow in the Dark Lemongrass Bling Cup: Anyone who has a bling cup knows they’re so satisfying to hold. This bright yellow version will have everyone looking at you in the best way. Grab a 24-ounce cup for $24.95.
- Glow in the Dark Lemongrass Bling Cup Keychain: You can’t be complete without your own little mini-me. This keychain matches your Lemongrass cup so you have double the glow all night long. This cute keychain goes for $12.95.
- Night Sky Glow in the Dark Mug: This stellar mug has an abundance of stars to look at during your morning coffee break. Grab this 12-ounce mug for just $12.95.
- Glow in the Dark Halloween Hot Cups: This set is a 6-pack of 16-ounce reusable hot cups with all different designs including ravens, a spooky tree and some creatures of the night. Lids included. Grab the whole pack for $19.95.
We need to add these to our wishlist of Starbucks cups stat.
Where Can I Get ‘Em?
These cups are available at Starbucks licensed stores in grocery stores, airports and hospitals. Some items, including the Night Crackle Tumbler, Periwinkle Raven Cold Cup and Lemongrass Bling Cup Keychain, are available exclusively at Starbucks stores within Target locations. Grab this whole collection before they mysteriously disappear!