Want to send in your favorite recipe, handy tip, fun idea or photo to share with your fellow Taste of Home readers? We’d love to hear from you! Here’s how to get involved:
- See the latest recipe requests from our editors at tasteofhome.com/submit, then share your recipes here.
- When submitting recipes to Taste of Home, be specific with directions, measurements and sizes of cans, packages and pans. Each recipe must be your original work. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered. Please share a few words about the recipe and yourself.
- Although we are unable to acknowledge receipt of submissions, we’ll let you know if your recipes are published.
- By submitting material for publication, you grant RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensees unrestricted use of the material, including your name, hometown and state. We reserve the right to modify, reproduce and distribute the material in any medium and in any manner. We may contact you via phone, email or mail regarding your submission.
- Want to share something that isn’t a recipe? Submit stories, tips, photos or other non-recipe content by email to [email protected] or mail to:
TASTE OF HOME
1610 N 2ND ST STE 102
MILWAUKEE WI 35212-3906
- All materials must be your original work. We do not return submitted materials, so be sure to keep a duplicate. Please submit high-resolution digital photos as JPEGs at 300 dpi.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I know if my recipe has won a Taste of Home contest or will be published in a magazine or cookbook?
If your recipe is selected as a contest winner or published in any one of our publications, you will be notified by email.
- Can I submit more than one recipe to the same contest?
Yes, you can submit as many different recipes as you’d like.
- If my recipe isn’t published right away, how long will you hold it for a future publication?
We keep recipes indefinitely to consider for publishing. We will contact you if we use your recipe in any of our publications.
- Is there a maximum number of ingredients I can use?
We don’t want to limit your creativity, so there isn’t a maximum number of ingredients you can use unless it’s specified in the contest rules. However, recipes with a lot of ingredients aren’t as popular with our readers so, if you want to be published, try to keep the number as small as possible.
- Can I submit recipes that have been published by another magazine or website?
It depends. If you retained the rights to the recipe that was published by another magazine or website, then yes, you can submit the recipe. If you published the recipe on your own blog or website, you still retain the legal rights to it and you’re welcome to submit the recipe.
- If I live outside the United States, can I submit recipes to your contest?
Canadian residents (excluding the Province of Quebec) are eligible to submit recipes to our contests. At this time, we are unable to accept contest submissions from those who live in other countries. However, you are free to submit recipes as general submissions. We would love to see what you’re cooking in your part of the world, so please send your recipes.