- 2 packages (16 ounces each) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Place coleslaw mix in a serving bowl. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, seasoned salt and pepper. Pour over coleslaw mix; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds.
3/4 cup: 103 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.