Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, water and extract on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape bowl; beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Fold in the coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Remove paper with cookies to wire racks to cool.
1 cookie: 54 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.