- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup thinly chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Unroll crescent dough and press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish; seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and egg until smooth. Stir in dill and seasoned salt. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with artichokes, green onions and pimientos.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces.
1 piece: 81 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.