Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 8 Hawaiian sweet rolls, split and warmed
- Optional toppings: Sliced cucumber, shredded carrot and fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Place sliders on an oiled grill rack over medium heat; grill, covered, until a thermometer reads 165°, 3-4 minutes per side. Serve in rolls with toppings as desired.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze patties on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet until firm. Transfer to a large freezer container; return to freezer. To use, grill frozen patties as directed, increasing time as necessary for a thermometer to read 165°.
2 sliders: 433 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 155mg cholesterol, 868mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.