- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion and mayonnaise until blended. Fold in bacon and 3 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with crackers.
2 tablespoons: 79 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.