Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 pieces string cheese, cut crosswise in half
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate each tube of dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 halved string cheese at the wide end of each triangle; roll up and seal edges.
- Place 2 in. apart on a foil-lined baking sheet, point side down. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.
1 appetizer with 1 tablespoon sauce: 160 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.