- 3/4 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
3/4 cup: 100 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.