Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup chopped raisins
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts, optional
- Pastry for two double-crust pies (9 inches)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons whole milk
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in walnuts if desired. Roll out pastry to 1/8-in. thickness; cut into 48 3-in. circles; moisten edges with water. Put 1-1/2 teaspoons filling on half of each circle. Fold other half over the filling; press edges together with a fork to seal. Cut a slit in top of each tart. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Combine sugar and milk; drizzle over cooled tarts.