- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter and honey. Sprinkle with the chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring once.
1 serving: 158 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.