- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup canned whole kernel corn, drained
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Cover and microwave on high until heated through, about 2 minutes. Pour into 4 serving bowls; drizzle each with lime juice. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions.
Test Kitchen tips
1 cup: 229 calories, 8g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1004mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein.