- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt to taste
- Hot cooked noodles
- Place flour in a large bowl or dish; add beef, a few pieces at a time, and toss to coat. In a large skillet, brown beef in oil and butter over medium heat.
- Gradually stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, tomato paste, paprika and salt; slowly stir in sour cream mixture (do not boil). Cook, uncovered, over low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve with noodles.
1 serving: 275 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.