- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- BERRY TOPPING:
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Whipped cream, optional
- Place the butter in a 9-in. pie plate; place in a 400° oven for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Tilt pie plate to evenly coat bottom and sides with butter.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. In another small bowl, combine the flour and salt; whisk in egg mixture until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pie plate. Bake until sides are crisp and golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, gently combine the berries and marmalade. Sprinkle pancake with confectioners' sugar; fill with berry mixture. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with whipped cream.
1 piece: 215 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.