Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 medium potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Sliced ripe olives, drained
- Roasted sweet red peppers, drained and sliced
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400°. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Microwave, uncovered, on high until tender, 12-15 minutes, turning once.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-in.-thick shells. Mash pulp with mayonnaise, adding next six ingredients.
- Spoon into potato shells. Place on a baking sheet; top with a piece of cheese. Bake until heated through, 12-15 minutes. Decorate, as desired, with olives and peppers; serve with blue corn tortilla chips.
1 stuffed potato half: 390 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 642mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.