- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- Whipped topping and mint, optional
- Place pie filling in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Separate each biscuit into three layers and arrange over apples.
- Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until the biscuits are browned. Top with whipped topping and mint if desired.
1 each: 186 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.