- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1-1/3 cups chopped avocados
- 1 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.