- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Press dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 4-6 minutes or until crust just begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add zucchini; cook and stir for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add the beans and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until heated through; drain.
- Sprinkle 2/3 cup cheese over crust. Top with bean mixture and remaining cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Editor's Note: A combination of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses may be substituted for the Mexican-blend cheeses.
1 piece: 104 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.