- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4 cups nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, beans and beef. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate; top with beef mixture.
1-1/2 cups: 672 calories, 37g fat (10g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 970mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 6g fiber), 28g protein.