- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Pita chips or assorted vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve with pita chips or vegetables.
2 tablespoons: 63 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.