- 1 package (2.1 ounces) ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 pita breads (6 inches), warmed and halved
- 12 slices tomato
- Microwave bacon according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the romaine, cheese and chopped tomato. Crumble bacon over the top; add mayonnaise and toss to coat.
- Line pita halves with tomato slices; fill each with 1/2 cup bacon mixture.