- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon sherry or unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, blue cheese, milk and sherry or juice until blended. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, fold in pecans. Serve with vegetables.
2 tablespoons: 126 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 lean meat.