Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate biscuits; cut each into quarters. Arrange into an 11-in.-long loaf on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; brush over loaf.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
1 slice: 111 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.