- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 4 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture just until combined.
- Spread half of the batter into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spread with pie filling; sprinkle with nutmeg. Drop remaining batter by teaspoonfuls over the top.
- Bake until golden brown, 40-45 minutes. In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over warm bars. Cool completely on a wire rack.
1 bar: 134 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.