- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 4 uncooked bratwurst links
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 brat buns, split
- Combine mustard and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Grill bratwurst and corn, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and corn is tender, turning frequently and basting with mustard mixture.
- Cut corn from cobs. In a small bowl, combine the corn, peppers, green onion and remaining vinaigrette. Serve brats in buns with corn relish.
1 each: 572 calories, 32g fat (10g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1536mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.