- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with pork chops.
1 each: 547 calories, 35g fat (19g saturated fat), 192mg cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.