- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. Stir in the soup and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
1/2 cup: 186 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 752mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.