- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Heat over low heat until heated through. Serve with broccoli.
1 each: 174 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.