Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3 small tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- With a sharp knife, remove the seeds and pulp from the center of each tomato half. Place cut side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Combine the artichokes and cheese; place 2 tablespoons in the center of each tomato. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Toss the bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over tomatoes. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until browned.
1/2 each: 145 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 306mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.