Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward center. Press over the bottom and up the side to form a crust; seal perforations. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes, breaking up sausage into crumbles. Drain and transfer to pizza crust. Wipe out skillet. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour into same skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set; spoon over sausage.
- Sprinkle pizza with hash browns, cheddar cheese and Parmesan. Bake at 375° until crust is golden, 25-30 minutes.
1 piece: 340 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 170mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.