- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Optional: Celery ribs or crusty sandwich buns, crumbled blue cheese, additional wing sauce and ranch salad dressing
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, mix wing sauce and dressing mix. Add chicken. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks. If desired, serve on celery or buns, top with blue cheese and additional wing sauce, and serve with ranch dressing.
1/2 cup chicken mixture: 147 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1288mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.