- 1 cup grape juice
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package (64 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine juice, jelly, ketchup and tomato sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until jelly is melted.
- Place meatballs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Pour sauce over the top and gently stir to coat. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Test Kitchen Tips