- 8 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 16 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Optional:Minced fresh parsley, tarragon and chives
- In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk and bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt remaining butter. Add eggs; cook over medium heat until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally. Stir in white sauce. Cook until the eggs are completely set. If desired, sprinkle with parsley, tarragon and chives.
3/4 cup: 304 calories, 24g fat (11g saturated fat), 464mg cholesterol, 692mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.