- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2-1/2 pounds fish fillets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and soup mix. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Cut fish into serving-size pieces; coat with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs.
- Place in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 2-6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1 each: 406 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 680mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.