Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, flour, butter, eggs, syrup, coffee granules and vanilla until well blended (dough will be very thick). Fold in chips. Divide dough in half.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, shape each portion into a 12x2-in. rectangle. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place pans on wire racks. When cool enough to handle, transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 3/4-in. slices. Place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until firm. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and coffee. Drizzle over biscotti; sprinkle with pecans. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
1 cookie: 243 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.