- 1 small head cabbage
- 2 cups cubed cheddar cheese
- 3 small cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pound thickly sliced deli turkey, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- Frilled toothpicks
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream ranch dip
- To prepare serving bowl, gently peel back outer leaves of cabbage. Cut 1/2 in. from bottom of cabbage so it will sit flat. Cut a 3-in. circle in the top of the cabbage; hollow out a third of the cabbage to form a bowl; set aside.
- Thread the cheese, cucumbers, turkey and tomatoes onto toothpicks. Insert into cabbage, starting at the bottom. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, fill cabbage bowl with dip.