- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the beef mixture, cabbage and soup. Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Serve with a slotted spoon.
1 cup: 343 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 1135mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein.