- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and diced
- 3 cups cubed peeled potatoes, cooked
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- Additional parsley
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, salt, pepper, caraway seeds, lemon juice and parsley; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the avocados, potatoes, onion and half of the bacon. Add sour cream mixture and toss lightly to coat.
- Transfer salad to a large serving bowl. Arrange tomato wedges around outer edge; sprinkle with parsley and remaining bacon.
3/4 cup: 231 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.