- 8 ice cream sugar cones
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- Prepare campfire or grill for medium heat. Fill cones with M&M's, marshmallows, peanuts and white chips. Fully wrap each cone with foil, sealing tightly.
- Place packets over campfire or grill; cook until heated through, 7-10 minutes. Open foil carefully.
Test Kitchen Tips
1 cone: 217 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.