- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) corn chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- In a small saucepan, heat chili. Divide corn chips between two plates; top with chili. Layer with cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, olives and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 620 calories, 30 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 1,654 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 25 g protein.