Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Snickers bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside 1/4 cup. Stir remaining dry ingredients into the egg mixture until well combined. Toss Snickers pieces with reserved flour mixture; stir into batter.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with milk chocolate candy bar pieces. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Chill before cutting.
1 brownie: 121 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.