- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 package (16 ounces) individually portioned refrigerated white chip macadamia nut cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts into 24 greased miniature muffin cups, 1 teaspoon in each. Cut each portion of cookie dough in half; place each half in a muffin cup.
- Bake at 325° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately place a peanut butter cup in each cookie; press down gently. Cool completely before removing from pans to wire racks.
1 cookie cup: 154 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.