- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup fat-free coffee-flavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add cocoa and coffee; stir until dissolved. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
- Beat until light and fluffy. Combine yogurt and sugar; beat into gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Divide between two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until firm.
3/4 cup: 125 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.