Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1-3/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) caramels
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups white baking chips and/or milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add confectioners' sugar until combined. Roll into 1/2-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cereal and walnuts; set aside. In a microwave, melt caramels and butter; stir until smooth. Dip balls in caramel; allow excess to drip off. Roll in cereal mixture; return to baking sheets.
- In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candies. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container.
1 candy: 154 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 87mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.