- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fat-free caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white wine or unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk, egg substitute, butter and vanilla. Whisk in flour until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Lightly coat a 6-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter into center of skillet; lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry and bottom is golden; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 tablespoon caramel topping until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon down the center of each crepe. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping; roll up.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine raspberries and wine. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until warm. Using a slotted spoon, place berries over crepes. Sprinkle with almonds.
1 each: 209 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.