- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Milky Way ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 cup chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, ice cream topping, sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla and salt until blended. Pour into pastry shell; sprinkle with nuts. Cover edges with foil.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until filling is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
1 piece: 502 calories, 28g fat (8g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.